Dear future self,
Ever since some time around last year, you've been trying to lose weight and look toned. Well, it's 2016 and you haven't achieved much. Disappointing really! But, hey progress is progress as long as you keep at it.
Anyway, I'm going to be listing reasons of why you're not progressing much in terms of weight loss.
Also I'll be referring back to this once in a while, not that I don't believe in you, but I have a feeling it's going to be a hard long battle of our fitness journey. Thus, I have a list that can guide you!
LIST OF REASONS WHY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PROGRESSING...MUCH!
1. You know how you feel regret after eating the whole block of chocolate but yet you continue to eat shit (soz for the use of language but seriously dohh..), well you shouldn't do that because then you'll feel twice the regret!
2. Remember all those lame excuses you use when it's 5pm and it's workout time? Honestly, that's stupid.
3. "I'll do it tomorrow." Ha. What a joke!
4. This is one of the reasons I hate. Okay, so you've eaten one bad thing and instantly you think that you should just eat whatever you want afterwards because you've already eaten ONE unhealthy thing.
5. You're always on a strict diet. Remember you're still young so embrace yourself on food you enjoy as well as being mindful of what you're consuming.
6. You're legit almost always stressed. Calm down. Take a breath, Relax,
7. You're always making impossible goals and give up when you can't achieve it.